- This event has passed.
Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van with Hoover Dam Photo Stop and Skywalk Tickets | 18% Off Tickets
May 4 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm$299
18% Off Sale | Regular $344, Sale price from $299 + Taxes & Fees – Lowest Price Guaranteed • Hotel pickup & dropoff included | 7 days/week departs 7:30AM with approximate 6:30PM return | Want to experience the glass Skywalk at the Grand Canyon? Take in the sights at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor! You will spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon which gives you maximum time to explore. Hotel pick-up and drop-off service included. Why not upgrade to add a thrilling helicopter flight into the canyon coupled with a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River. Book with a brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. Don’t be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out book with confidence knowing you’re getting the best deal
- Walk The Sky! Experience The Grand Canyon Skywalk At 4,000 Feet Above The Canyon Floor
- Eagle Point & Guano Point Included
- Drive Through The 900-Year-Old Joshua Tree Forrest
- Luxurious, Air-Conditioned Luxury Limo Van With Panoramic Windows
- See Native American Cultural Performances (schedule and weather permitting)
- Skywalk Tickets Included
- Pick-Up Is Available At Most Hotels On The Las Vegas Strip Or Downtown
- Exclusive 4 Hours At The Grand Canyon West Rim
- Photo Stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- A Hot Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Breakfast Included
- Bottled Water Included
Get ready for a wild west adventure at the Grand Canyon west rim! En route to the Grand Canyon west rim from Las Vegas, sit back and relax in true luxury on board our luxurious Limo Van equipped with reclining seats, footrests, and large vista windows for the best sight-seeing experience. Your first stop will be at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge for a simply amazing photo opportunity that will leave you at a loss for breath.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua tree forest en route to the west rim of the Grand Canyon for an exclusive 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon west rim, visit the Hualapai Indian country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle Point, as lifelike as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are optional).
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyons from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After our exclusive 4 hours at the west rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there’s no better way to spend your day!
|View the complete Las Vegas Tours calendar|
|View the calendar of the most popular upcoming Las Vegas events|
|View the calendar of all Las Vegas shows|
|View the calendar of all upcoming Las Vegas superstar performances|
Get our weekly Las Vegas featured events calendar and list of current biggest Las Vegas discounts in your email!
You will receive 2 emails/week:
- Every Thursday morning at 9:00AM PST, we will send to your email the calendar of the top Las Vegas events that will be taking place in the upcoming 7 days.
- Every Monday night at 7:00PM PST, we will send to your email the list of the biggest ticket discounts that are currently being offered to our newsletter subscribers for events, concerts, comedy, shows & activities.
Click here to view the guaranteed lowest prices on Las Vegas hotels for reservations made today.