Labor Law Solutions Seminar 2023
November 29 - December 1$895
November 29 – December 1, 2023 at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas | The seminar is organized by Ogletree Deakins, a national law firm, and it is designed for human resources professionals, employment lawyers, and other professionals who need to stay up-to-date on labor law.
The seminar will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The latest developments in employment law
- How to avoid employment law violations
- How to manage a workforce in a changing legal landscape
- How to handle employee complaints and investigations
- How to comply with wage and hour laws
- How to manage employee benefits
The seminar will be led by a team of experienced labor lawyers from Ogletree Deakins. The speakers will share their insights on the latest legal developments and offer practical tips for compliance.
The registration fee for the seminar is $895 per person. The fee includes the seminar materials, lunch, and breaks. There is also a discounted rate for early registration.
To register for the seminar, please visit the Ogletree Deakins website.
Here are some additional details about the seminar:
- The seminar is from 8:30am to 5:00pm on each day.
- There is a networking reception on the evening of November 29.
- The seminar is held at the Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, located at 3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158.
Content generated by Google Bard
Read more and register at ogletree.com
View the calendar of the most popular events happening in Las Vegas during the dates of Labor Law Solutions Seminar 2023
|View the complete Las Vegas conventions calendar|
|View the calendar of the most popular upcoming Las Vegas events|
|View the calendar of all Las Vegas shows|
|View the calendar of all upcoming Las Vegas superstar performances|