- This event has passed.
Grand Canyon West Rim Small Group Private Charter
April 6 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm$1110
From $1,110 + Taxes & Fees | Mercedes Sprinter trip to the Grand Canyon with driver/tour guide dedicated solely to your group! | 7 days/week 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM | Hotel pickup and dropoff provided
Get Ready For A Wild West Adventure At The Grand Canyon West Rim! Your Professional Driver / Guide Will Provide Live Narration En Route To The Grand Canyon West Rim From Las Vegas, While You Sit Back And Relax In True Luxury Onboard Our Luxurious Mercedes Sprinter, Television Monitor, Reclining Seats, Foot Rests, And Large Vista Windows For The Best Sight-Seeing Experience.
Listen To Your Friendly & Knowledgeable Driver / Guide Offer Expert Narration As You Travel From Las Vegas Through The Ancient Joshua Tree Forest En Route To The West Rim Of The Grand Canyon For Approximately 4 Hours Of Sightseeing.
At The Grand Canyon West Rim, Visit The Hualapai Indian Country And Take Advantage Of The Many Photo Opportunities With Your Hosts, The Hualapai Indians. Experience The Ancient Geological Rock Formations Of The Grand Canyon From Guano Point. As You Take In The Sights And Sounds Of Your Surroundings, Be Prepared To Be Awestruck By The Views From This Truly Unique Lookout Point. Meet Hualapai Indians In Full Tribal Dress Performing Traditional Dance (Subject To Availability).
Visit Eagle Point, As Lifelike As Its Name, That Has Been Shaped Over Thousands Of Years. Dine At The Newly Opened Skywalk Cafe Overlooking The Grand Canyon For A Truly Unique Lunch Experience. Enjoy Breathtaking Panoramic Views Of The Grand Canyon From Eagle Point, Where You Can Experience The Latest Attraction – The Grand Canyon Skywalk (Tickets For This Attraction Are Optional). After These Two Amazing Lookout Points, Head On Down To The Hualapai Ranch And Take In A Wild West Show With Old West Gunfights! (Subject To Availability.)
Learn About The History And Geology Of The Grand Canyon From Your Hosts, The Hualapai Indians.
After Approximately 4 Hours At The West Rim, We’ll Return You To Your Las Vegas Hotel Safe And Sound – There’s No Better Way To Spend Your Day!
- Guano Point, Home Of The Hualapai Market
- Eagle Point, Home Of The Grand Canyon Skywalk (Tickets Additional)
- Exclusive 4 Hours At The Grand Canyon West Rim
- Friendly Driver / Guides Provide Expert Narration
- Experience A More Personalized Tour Aboard Our Mercedes Sprinter
- Pick-up is available at hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Gray Line 2020 Special offer, with every purchase of bus tours or bus tours with any combination of addons, receive a promo code for a 2 – 4 – 1 Vegas Night Strip Flight ($54.50 per person, without transfers). Details for redemption provided after purchase.
Recently re-opened shows include: David Copperfield, Carrot Top, Piff The Magic Dragon, Tape Face, Fantasy Topless Show, Alain Nu, MJ Live, Thunder From Down Under, X Burlesque, Laugh Factory, Jabbawockeez, and more!