JCK Jewelry Show 2021
June 4, 2021 - June 7, 2021
JCK Las Vegas is North America’s largest annual trade event | June 4-7, 2021 at Sands Convention Center | Historical: Over 30,000 attendees
JCK Las Vegas is the jewelry industry’s leading annual trade event bringing together over 30,000 of the world’s most influential industry professionals in a secure environment for order writing, inspiring education, networking and fun! JCK’s all-encompassing expansive collections of jewelry, gems, timepieces and services make it a premier destination to discover what’s new and next in the fine jewelry market. The experience at JCK goes beyond business; it’s personal, uniting a community that is shaping the future of the jewelry industry.
JCK Las Vegas is North America’s largest annual trade event:
- 2,300+ exhibiting vendors from around the globe
- Vendors include: finished jewelry at all price points, timepieces, loose gemstones, equipment, supplies, technology, security and business solutions.
- 23,000+ individual retailers in attendance
- 9,400+ retail stores ranging from independents, majors, department stores, boutiques and galleries
- 23% retailer stores in attendance from outside of the United States
2019 JCK Video:
Recently re-opened shows include: Absinthe, Brad Garrett's Comedy Club, Laugh Factory, David Copperfield, Piff The Magic Dragon, Tape Face, Alain Nu, Jabbawockeez, Carrot Top, Australia's Thunder From Down Under, MJ LIve, and more!