- This event has passed.
Napoleon’s Lounge – Dueling Pianos
February 4 @ 6:00 pm - February 5 @ 2:00 amFree
@Paris | Dueling pianos – No cover | Fri & Sat nights 6pm -2am
Located off Paris’ promenade, pop in to Napoleon’s, a lively piano bar and lounge boasting an old Vegas showroom ambiance. Decorated with wood-paneled walls lined in gold, red curtains and a black and white checkered floor, Napoleon’s Lounge invites Las Vegas hotel guests to stop by for a quick drink or a dance.
The drink menu features everything from an impressive wine list to plenty of Chambord-based cocktails, cognac, scotch, whiskey and bourbons. For the sweeter side, indulge in plenty of alcoholic dessert drinks. Try the Midnight in Paris with Godiva chocolate liqueur or the Banana Split Martini.
Revelry is taken up a notch here as dueling pianists go head-to-head every night. The comedic piano players spin the hits from old party classics to current pop culture as they play almost all of the audience’s requests.
- Old Vegas look and feel without a bad seat in the house
- Dueling pianos welcome guests to let loose and sing along
- Double the fun with both a nightlife and entertainment ambiance
- Submit song requests to the piano players
|View the complete Las Vegas Piano Bars calendar|
|View the calendar of the most popular upcoming Las Vegas events|
|View the calendar of all Las Vegas shows|
|View the calendar of all upcoming Las Vegas superstar performances|
Get our weekly Las Vegas featured events calendar and list of current biggest Las Vegas discounts in your email!
You will receive 2 emails/week:
- Every Thursday morning at 9:00AM PST, we will send to your email the calendar of the top Las Vegas events that will be taking place in the upcoming 7 days.
- Every Monday night at 7:00PM PST, we will send to your email the list of the biggest ticket discounts that are currently being offered to our newsletter subscribers for events, concerts, comedy, shows & activities.